Terms and Conditions – Payment Asia (the “Offer”)
- This Offer is offered by Payment Asia Services Limited (“Payment Asia”) and Livi Bank Limited (“livi”). The promotion period is from 8 May 2023 to 31 July 2023, both days inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
Who is this Offer applicable to?
- This Offer applies to merchants who have successfully established a livi Business account with the designated promo code “$PA#300” and who also fall within one of the conditions below:
a. If the merchant is currently not a payment merchant of Payment Asia, such merchant shall use the same Business Registration Number to apply and be approved as a payment merchant of Payment Asia; or
b. The merchant is currently a payment merchant of Payment Asia using the same Business Registration Number.
Merchants who fulfill the conditions above are referred to as (“Eligible Merchant(s)”).
Who is this Offer not applicable to?
- This Offer is not applicable to the following：
a. Merchant who uses different Business Registration Numbers to apply for a livi Business account and for the application to become a payment merchant of Payment Asia; or
b. Merchant who is unable to get approval to become a payment merchant of Payment Asia within the Promotion Period; or
c. Existing payment merchant of Payment Asia who decides to terminate services with Payment Asia during the Promotion Period; or
d. Merchant who did not use the designated promo code “$PA#300” to establish its livi Business account.
What is the Offer?
- The Offer includes two parts:
Eligible Merchants can enjoy the following from Payment Asia:
a. Transaction fee rebate of HKD300;
b. 20% off on FPS transaction fees；and
c. Waiver of set-up and annual fee.
Eligible Merchants can enjoy the following from livi:
a. Waiver of set-up fee for livi Business account.
The HKD300 transaction fee rebate mentioned above will be credited to the bank account the Eligible Merchant provided to Payment Asia within two (2) calendar months from expiration of the Promotion Period; the 20% off on FPS transaction fees will be offered after one (1) calendar month has passed from the expiration of the Promotion Period. All other items can be enjoyed instantaneously.
If an Eligible Merchant has a balance of HKD50,000 in its livi Business account by 31 July 2023, such Eligible Merchant will receive an extra transaction fee rebate of HKD500.
The HKD500 transaction fee rebate mentioned above will be credited to the bank account the Eligible Merchant provided to Payment Asia within two (2) calendar months from expiration of the Promotion Period.
General Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Merchants can only redeem the Offer once.
- Payment Asia reserves the right to make the final decision on the approval of any merchant’s application for payment services, and/or regarding any other fees and obligations.
- Eligible Merchants agree to have their business name and business email/ phone number shared between livi bank and Payment Asia for verification purposes in order to enjoy the Offer. Eligible Merchants have to make sure they provide the same business name, email and phone number when they open livi Business account as for their Payment Asia account.
- Livi is responsible for all matters relating to livi Business account and transaction fee rebates.
- Unless specified otherwise, the Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other rewards and promotions.
- The Offer cannot be transferred, exchanged, or substituted into any other property, or into any membership/member points, rewards, privileges or issued in other currencies with equivalent value.
- The Offer will be revoked or cancelled if there is any fraudulent conduct, misrepresentation and/or misuse of the Offer. Payment Asia and livi reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Offer and recover all costs and losses.
- Payment Asia and livi reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and also have the right to suspend, terminate, modify or replace the Offer at their discretion without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, Payment Asia and livi shall make all final decisions and such decisions such be conclusive and binding.
- The Offer and its usage are subject to current regulatory requirements.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.